Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
If you’ve had any leaks or water damage in your home, you should watch out for mold. Mold is a fast-spreading problem that you should address quickly. If mold grows in your home, you’ll need expert help to get rid of it. Call the experts at SERVPRO of Western Lancaster County for mold remediation that will clear your home of mold and make sure your home is safe.
Clearing Out Mold
The first step to get rid of mold is to identify all the problem areas. We will inspect your home or business so we know exactly where the mold is and to understand the extent of the problem. After that, we will begin remediation. Our advanced procedures isolate the areas and ensure that the mold cannot continue to grow. We then treat the areas to eliminate all the mold.
Getting Expert Help
SERVPRO of Western Lancaster County has a wealth of experience with mold remediation. We are the fastest responders and the most thorough restoration experts. Our team is experienced with all types of mold and remediation techniques, and we are ready to help you whenever you need it. Our 24-hour emergency restoration services protect you at all hours of the day and night.
If you have mold, don’t wait to treat it. Reach out to SERVPRO of Western Lancaster County as soon as possible to take care of the problem. Call us at (717) 665-1270.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (717) 665-1270
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Western Lancaster County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (717) 665-1270
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Western Lancaster County is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We are proud to serve our local communities: